Thursday, May 28, 2015

my awesome weekend


    My AWESOME weekend


On the weekend I went to the skatepark with my cousin sienna, harlow, my mum, sienna’s mum (sarah) and don’t forget my sister jorgia.
 
when we got there I got my bike out  of the boot of the car ,grabbed my helmet and wheeled it excitedly through the gate.

then I started riding it to the skatepark sarah and harlow were the fake police then I was the fake police then jorgia and my trusty sidekick sienna.
when sarah and harlow were the police sienna was speeding and jorgia ran a red light. I was lucky I didn't get pulled over or anything but when jorgia was the police she thought I ran a red light but I didn’t it looked like I did because it just turned green.

after all that this big boy crashed into jorgia and hurt her leg and then he said she was on the wrong side of the road and he was then my mum went and told him off. the end

No comments:

Post a Comment