Wednesday, August 26, 2015

my persuasive writeing #2

The Learning Intention: I am learning to write Persuasively
The Success Criteria:How I can achieve this
1. State your opinion in the Introduction  and who is your audience
2. Give 3 detailed reasons to support your opinion. One reason per paragraph
3.Try to give facts or statistics to support your reasons.
4. Use emotive and persuasive language.
5. Go to the progression on the writing wall to check where you are at with writing persuasively.
6. Assess what you are doing well. Reflect and action what your next step

Dear Mr Gifkins
I think we should not have homework because we do it anyway.
We should not have maths homework or reading homework.


Firstly, why should we have homework, homework is a waste of our time because most of us students have sport like swimming, netball and rugby after school. Also most of us students are to busy and never get time to do homework ,  and some nights we go out for dinner or we have to go family events. Do we really need more stuff to do?


Secondly, do you know about the maths homework, I don’t think that we should have that either. don’t we learn enough maths at school? and besides we do it at home sometimes, as well so I think we should not have maths homework.


Thirdly, I think that we should not have reading homework as well because we might not get time to do our reading homework because some of us kids have early dinner or have an early bedtime. don’t we have books at home we read every day and that is practicing isn't it?


In my opinion I think we should not have reading homework, maths homework or homework for all the reasons above so that is my opinion why we should not have homework.

By Tia Densey


2 comments:

  1. 2 Stars and a wish 🌠🌠 1 star is that I liked how you presented your work like you put it into paragraphs
    second star you put a susses criteriaDon't have a wish

    ReplyDelete
  2. Two stars and a wish I think your two stars and a wish should be I like your persuasive words they really hook me in and for you 2nd one is i like how you had 3 detailed reasons and put them in to paragraphs and I have no wish sorry

    ReplyDelete