Friday, July 24, 2015

The most exciting moment in my holidays

A moment in my holidays


YAY sienna is here, when sienna walks through the door  mum tells us that their is a surprise for us. A little while later sienna and I go into my room to have some fun but then sienna tells me that she knows the surprise.
when sienna and I go back out to the lounge
mum said get your jerseys we are are going to the place. so we get in the car and go to the place.


finally we get into town and the place is the movies!!!, when we go inside I could hear people talking like they never  have before and I could hear the popcorn popping in the cabinet it was so loud.


when the theatre was open we went in and found our seats, 10 minutes latter the movie starts to start so we got comfortable and started to watch the movie. the movie was inside out!!!


half way in the movie anger gets so angry because one of Riley's  memory’s fall into the dump were they never get seen again it was exciting to see what happens. and the people in the move are anger,disgust,sadness,joy and fear.


Finally the movie finished and we got out of our seats and went home when we got home sienna and I went into my room again and played camps we built a tent outside out of blankets and chairs it was  fun.

when sienna went home I felt excited for the next day.

2 comments:

  1. Well done Tia, Great story. Your misssion is that you need capital letters. Great Job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome work Tia. I really liked your story. I also went to go see inside out. My favourite charcter is anger. I think your mission is that you need capital letters, also you need to re-read.
    :)

    ReplyDelete