Monday, November 16, 2015

A mixed up tale


main character
2nd character
setting
problem
6
1
3
2
Goldie locks
giant
secret cave
chased by giant


Once there lived a girl named Goldilocks she lived in a secret cave , she loved it there.  One day a giant came by so Goldilocks hid until he was gone, the next day Goldilocks was wandering in her garden but!!! then she felt the ground wobbling like crazy.  I hope it’s not that giant again explained goldilocks and it was ,she tried to hide again but the giant saw her running as fast as she could all the way to her hiding spot but then the giant started chasing her all the way to town. when they ended  in town Goldilocks saw a house so went and hid behind it and hoped that the giant did not see her. Goldilocks hid for five minutes then the giant came up behind her and scared her he picked her up and  threw her into a hay bale it didn't hurt of course because it is soft then I quickly got out of the hay and ran  to my best friend's house her name was Lilly she said why are you here and then I said no time to talk I’ve got to hide  so she hid under the spare bed and and then the giant picked up the house threw it away and lifted up everything when he found her he started chasing her again but when she was hiding Goldilocks thought about what to do when he picked her up again.  When he picked her up she did this  she talked  to him and said why are you chasing me Goldilocks shouted he said that he was hungry and wanted something to eat so he tried eating someone when the giant had finished talking I said you should have asked me for some food because I have so much of it like a collection of giants food I have collected over the past shouted Goldilocks, after we had finished our conversation the giant said sorry and so did Goldilocks and they became friends and then they lived all happily ever after.
the end




I did this quite a long time ago but forgot to put on my blog

3 comments:

  1. Ha Ha what a weird story Tia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi T loved the story but your mission is that you should make the reader excited
      Medal great effort in goldilocks

      Delete
  2. aww wel done tia it was a lovely story

    ReplyDelete