Thursday, July 2, 2015

my cat profile

profile

Name: Jasper
email: Jasper@home.house.co.nz
address: 208 cathouse cat cool st
family: mum,dad and 1 sister.
hobbies: jumping,running and climbing.
age: 2
personality: funny,happy,crazy and angry.
good habit: keep calm and lovely.
bad habit: gets angry and bites and brings alive birds inside while they are bleeding.
        my adventure


Once a long time ago when I was one I was very calm ,but one day I was not very calm, I running very fast around the room and knocking everything over. after I had calmed down I went outside to have some fresh air and I went under the deck and I found some wood and I played around with it but then I cut myself and that wood was a secret. so I found my owner  and she pulled my splinter out but one day  my owner heard me scratching the wood and she looked under the deck and I revealed my secret and said that that was how I kept getting splinters so she blocked up the deck and I never went under their again in fact I was not allowed outside again. and that is the end of my story. 


    

No comments:

Post a Comment