Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Moment In Time

      A Moment in Time



“ Yay “ I yelled as I ran up the stairs from doing tiering bush bashing.

Finally we got to the top of the stairs and started listening to natania talking about the criteria and getting ideas from us. She finally stopped talking and let us start our car.

At the start all I did was the windscreen. When the bush bashers got back it was afternoon tea time, after afternoon tea time we started doing our cars again and  at that time sarah (one of the parent helpers) helped me with my car and with her help she helped me to  finish it and make it ready to paint it.

Finally it was time to paint it my car was themed cake and cat car. Here are the colors of it: red and blue for the sides which is the cake  with brown wheels as the chocolate chips on bottom. The back was orange with a number plate and two cat on each side of the number plate. It was so good by the time I Finished  it was about  from midday to five or six 0 clock. “that's a record”. When I finished I was so happy cause I was so hot and tired my hand was sore and I needed a drink.

It is finally time to watch the movie. We watched home alone 2. It was so FUNNY!!!!!!! I nearly cried.

Thank you for reading my writing

By Tia                                       

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tia i think you did some AWESOME describing

    ReplyDelete