Friday, March 4, 2016

Parent Thank you letter

 My class has been on camp and we have been giving them thank you letters to say thanks for there hard work at camp.






Dear Christina  

Here are my highlights for camp  

I enjoyed making the drive in movie car because when we were painting it I kept  getting bumped and then putting paint all over my legs.
I enjoyed the really funny parts in the movie they were a crack up😂.
Crossing the river as a group was fun😊.
I liked the bush bashing that was fun because we had to climb over the big trunks.

Thanks for reading my highlights now for my poem.

To Christina you are a lovely person for being a camp
Helper. Many thanks for putting your hand up   
And for helping everyone needing help. We all think you are
Nice for helping with all the activities and
Knowing when help was needed. You are
Special   


Car making was lots if fun and you helped heaps when we needed your
help
Helpful a lot and everyone is thankful
River crossing was cool I really liked that
Integrity - nice and lovingly
Supporting everyone to do their best
Thanks for putting your name down to help
Into camp for helping and having fun
Nice and fun to do activities with
Awesome , fun and known to do anything with

Thanks for reading this poem and my highlights about camp. It was really fun and we all enjoyed it.

Many Thanks   
Tia

No comments:

Post a Comment