Friday, July 8, 2016

Report Reflection

Report Reflection for Mid Year


  • No bling
  • Options = Maths & Literacy plus one other listed
  • Maths or Literacy plus one other listed (e.g. maths and your choice; literacy and your choice)

How have the learning muscles helped you with your learning in Maths and/or Literacy and in one other learning area for example Matariki, P.E, Art or Camp?

Maths
I used heaps of muscles to build my learning powers of Resilience and Resourcefulness to help me In Maths. I built my Resilience Muscle by persevering in trying to work out my times tables. I also used my Resourceful muscle by  questioning anything that i don't know about and how to use it.
Art
This term we have been doing koru art I think I built a lot of my learning muscles
I used Resilience by Managing Distractions by ignoring people who are doing the wrong thing.
I also used Reflectiveness  by planning in my topic book and not starting my big piece of paper until I thought I was good  and had checked with the teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment