Monday, September 19, 2016

Calendar Art

                                                                                   

Calendar Art


My koru art represents my family. My Grandma is yellow and gold. Grandad is dark blue and turquoise. Mum is yellow and orange. Jorgia is pink and purple. Dad is green and dark green. I am dark blue and light blue. I did rainbow colors as my back ground because it is pretty  because the colours of the rainbow  is most loved in my family.

Im most proud of my whole Calendar Art because it took a long time to do it. What was hard was the background. It was hard because the koru were in the way of some of the lines. I had to figure out where the lines went and what colour went there. I like the rainbow background the most because it looks pretty and goes with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment