Monday, November 16, 2015

Peeling Potatoes


On Thursday my class Room 11 went over to our buddy class Room Eight and Room Five. My buddies were Coby and Macana. We went over to our buddy class because  we were going to peel potatoes. It felt weird doing it at school. When we were in class the juniors were getting taught how to use a peeler but they weren’t to sure. So I had to show them how to do it. When we started peeling we had a potato and a couple of peelers.  I showed my buddies how to do it and they were fine. After that we had one potato finished. Then someone else came to me. It was Coby. So he brought a big kumara. It was hard to peel so I finished it off for him. There were still some bits on it but it came off.
When we were finished we lined up and went out to where the hangi was put in the ground. Then we went back to class.
and that is how we learnt how to peel properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment