Wednesday, November 4, 2015

My new Kitten Bella

My new Kitten Bella

On Friday I got a new Kitten named Bella. I got her because my other cat is lonely, well not lonely but has no other cat friends, so we got her from my cousins sienna and Harlow  because  they had seven cats/kittens. They had a cat called Millie and she had five babies , four boys one girl also a bigger cat called poppy. So when they were eight weeks they had their shots then went to their homes.

When we got Bella she was as calm as calm but on Saturday when we got her toys food and kitty litter she got HYPO and boom asleep. Every night I find her sleeping on my shoulder when I get up to get a drink and I’m like MOVE BELLA! but she does not listen I find her very annoying when I am doing something and she is in my way playing with her destroyed mouse.

She looks like a little brown and black mouse running around the house. Bella has a little patch of ginger and a white toe different to the rest of her toes. She is a tabby with black outlines  and brown all over she is the size of a rat.

and that is my new kitten Bella.

No comments:

Post a Comment