Wednesday, November 11, 2015

my charterer description

My Character Description- Term 4

I am writing about my Grandma so  my story you should see what she looks like, Her actions, Also about her personality. Looks like, She has short blonde curly hair, she is short in height. She has glistening blue eyes as blue as the sky and always wears makeup to  cover her wrinkles. my grandma has light skin and also has a big smile and also is medium size . She wears glasses when she needs to read something or plays something Actions, my  grandma loves knitting in fact she is making billions of dolls clothes, She does a lot of sewing and she helps my mum make Kapahaka dresses for school. Also she usually plays Candy crush on her iPad while grandad is getting up to mischief. Grandma  is also very good at cooking and baking cakes and muffins and cooks nice roast pork. To get money she cleans her friends house and cleans her own house and my house. Most weekends and holidays she goes all over the world like France , England and all around New Zealand.
Personality, To be helpful she does things for People like Babysitting and cooking dinner for People and letting them stay the night. She is a caring old woman and she always looks beautiful but sometimes she gets furious and grumpy. I know she loves her grandchildren and gives them a lot of of attention but when they're naughty she does not give any attention but the best thing about it is she is always happy.
The most important thing is that she loves us and that she is my grandma.

No comments:

Post a Comment